Summer is here and we want to see what you are up to! Take a photo of yourself doing karate somewhere exciting and win your choice of a iPad Mini 4 or a $350 Visa Gift Card. Get Creative!
HOW TO ENTER
- Follow @illinoisshotokankarate on Instagram.
- Post a photo of you (or your karate family member) on your personal Instagram page tagging @illinoisshotokankarate AND using the hashtag #iskcphotocontest. This post serves as your official entry into the contest.
- Entries must be posted on Instagram by 7/22/16 on your own personal page.
HOW IT WORKS
- All valid entries received by 7/22 will be reposted/re-shared on our @illinoisshotokankarate Instagram Page where all voting will take place. The voting period will run from 7/25 - 7/31.
- The photo with the most likes on Instagram by 7/31 will be our winner!
- Winner will be announced on 8/1 on the @illinoisshotokankarate Instagram page and winner will be contacted by ISKC on Instagram to redeem their prize.
The Fine Print
- The photo entry must be of a currently enrolled, Summer 2016 Session Student.
- Only one entry per student.
- Photos can NOT be taken during karate class.
- If your Instagram profile is private, we will not be able to view your entry, even if you tag us! Please be sure your profile is not private, or, you may email your photo to us to enter at email@example.com
- Full-Time Instructors are not eligible to enter.
- Entries will only be counted that follow ALL of the the above directions under "HOW TO ENTER"
- Winner has the choice either a iPad Mini 4 OR a $350 Visa Gift Card.
- Wearing your Karate Gi and ISKC patch is highly encouraged and recommended, however not required. ISKC is a family friendly company and reserves to right to decline entires that we deem inappropriate for children. Please keep entries appropriate for ALL ages.
- Because all voting will take place on the ISKC Instagram page, Likes on your original entry post or on your personal page will not count.
- Winner has until 8/15 to call the ISKC office (847/359-0666) to redeem their prize.